Monday, June 16, 2014

Why I Don't Use A "Moisturizer" Anymore...

 




























The title may be a bit misleading because I do moisturize still { DUH! }

But not with a traditional cream or lotion product...

I have been on a serum kick for about 8 months give or take now, and I will never go back!!!

I told you a couple posts ago that I have been using an organic rosehip oil on my post-surgery scars as well as my face.

Apparently Dr. Oz called it "Nature's Retin-A" Ugh I will never ever put that crap on my face!!

So in my skin needling post I briefly mentioned how luminous and youthful and even toned my skin has been looking since incorporating this oil into my routine. And let me tell you, I will never ever quit using it.

Like my skin is so amazing I never wear makeup anymore...like evs

So here's a bit more info on the benefits of rosehip oil :)


 What is Rosehip Oil good for? Can I use it?
YES! Of course first make sure your not allergic to this oil, but everyone of any age can use it.
It's great for the following skin concerns...
  • dry skin
  • eczema
  • dermatitis
  • psoriasis
  • stretch marks
  • wrinkles
  • sun damage
  • acne scars
  • and much more


What does it smell like? Roses?
Def does not smell like roses FYI

Some clients of mine literally won't buy an amazing product just bc of the smell like WTH!

I am totally not like that at all, smell is not a factor in my thought process. If it works give it to me!

It does not have a bad scent but it sure as heck ain't roses!

When Will I Start to See Results?
As I cannot guarantee your specific results without knowing your specific skin, I can tell you that I started to see immediate results in a couple weeks and continue to make progress with this oil and my skin needling

I love love love this oil and will never go back!

Does It HAVE To Be Organic?
ummmm.....yes

And I say this because I take what I put into my body and what I put on my skin very seriously.

So yes it must, must be organic!



So again, this facial oil has completely changed the way I look at my skin and what I put onto it. Only the freshest and purest ingredients! I promise you will see results if you are consistent!!!

Do not use this for two days and say "Oh I haven't seen miracles so I am going to quit using it...."

I can't wait to hear your feedback and if you have any other organic oils you think I should try email me at emasonbeauty@gmail or leave a comment below!

XX
E   

 








No comments:

Post a Comment