Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

Yay starting this up again...

Kind of like my old 'insty em' posts, but I will be sharing my favorite items and such from this week

I will have beauty products, hair, Crossfit, you name it

Enjoy your weekend XX

1. St. Tropez Gradual Tan
So to keep my lovely summer tan going, I mix a little of this tanner in with my favie body lotion and apply to my whole body.

It keeps my glow going all summer and year round

2. Tervis Tumbler
Esp in the summer, I like my drinks cold and to stay cold. I recently got this cute palm tree tervis in Panama City and I've been using it non stop for all my dranks.

3. OPI Polish
I have been digging the fun Brazilian collection by OPI and esp "Kiss Me I'm Brazilian"

which is currently on my fingers :) 

4. Lululemon Speed Short
You all know how much I love these shorts for WODs but right about now since its 100+ degrees out they are a staple in my workout wardrobe.

They are a must! So breathable I just love them so much. I still need those bruised berry ones! 

5. iT Cosmetics CC Veil Foundation
My love for iT started quite some time back, they just came out with their ever popular CC Cream in a compact and I must say I love it.

I won't divulge too much right now, { BIG review to come } but it is so amazing and looks flawless on the skin! Ahhhh can't wait to go into more detail.


Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment