Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lulu Lust List

I have not done one of these posts in a while

GASP

There are tons of new products I am dying to get my hands on and here are just a select few


Next To Nothing Tank
One of my favorite things about Lulu are their super cute sports bras. This tank showcases them like no other. It is flowy and loose perfect for around town, maybe not so much Crossfit approved.


Um.... who else puts their phone//keys//credit card//shit in their sports bras??

This girl does

And this bra is specifically designed to PUT things IN it
haha it has an extra layer for goodies!!!!! YAY!
So pretty much this is a must get bra

 Trikonasana T

Cute & flowy perfect for post workout
and
super cute back detailing?
winner winner

 Run:Speed Short

I am loving everything Bruised Berry lately
& these are no exception.

I also die for anything 'wee stripe'
:)

Until I have enough confidence to wear boogie shorts, I'll stick with the speeds


  Wunder Under Crop*Roll Down

You all know by now I pretty much live in anything 'wunder under'
I love this Earl Grey color so much it's the perfect muted green
Must.Add.Soon.


 Cool Racerback
  
Oddly enough, I am digging the new camo colors
The grey/black is more muted but I really like this green
Adding to the arsenal soon ;)

Will have a comprehensive post on my top Lulu swimwear picks soon. Some of those tops are so cute and sporty looking.

What have you been lusting over at Lulu lately??

XX
E
 


No comments:

Post a Comment