Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Why You Need to be Drinking Wheatgrass




Ever heard of wheatgrass?

Yeah I can't believe it took me this long to get some of this stuff!!!

A few years back { more like ten } I always heard about those healthy weirdos drinking wheatgrass shots and I'm all like ewwww get that away from me

Now, I f'in love it!!!!

You can take the tablets if you want, but I like the powder form best. It absorbs quicker into the body

yippie!

So you're thinking...."Ok why do I need this in my life"

A little about wheatgrass below and why it is so epic-ly RAWsome!

  • First off it aids in alkalizing the body which is amazing anyway
  • Supports overall health and wellness
  • Gives you energy & boosts immune function
  • Helps achieve 5+ daily servings of vegetables
  • Excellent source of Beta-carotene, calcium, chlorophyll, fiber, iron, & vit K to name a few
  • Contains ALL essential amino acids

So pretty much it's the shit.....in a green powder form ;)

Now how do I like to drink it?????


I love it mixed in my favorite cold pressed juice ^^^^ or this juice


It can be added to just plain 'ole water with ice or added to any of your daily smoothies!

It is so dang simple to incorporate into your diet and you all should be getting this right away

Like go....now

You'll thank me later


XX
E



No comments:

Post a Comment