Monday, May 5, 2014

Bomb Ass Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream



So, I clearly love sweets and I love sharing my recipes and healthier versions with you all

Today I literally have one of the best, quickest, & healthiest versions of homemade ice cream evs

I have already made it multiple times and with this 90 deg weather, it really hits the spot


The only kitchen tool you will need is a blender

so easy peasy

What you'll need....

  • A blender of your choice
  • A large organic banana
  • 1 tsp of vanilla
  • 1/2 cup of organic whipping cream
  • 12-16 oz. of organic frozen strawberries
  • 1 TBSP of goji powder
  • optional a splash of rum



 Directions:
Place the whipping cream, banana, and half the strawberries in the blender and start blending

Start slowly adding in the rest of the strawberries, the vanilla, and the goji powder until fully blended

{ OPT } this is the time you add in the splash of rum. The rum is going to help keep it creamy if you decide to freeze for longer than a couple hours

   


yum....yummy...... yum..... yum :D


Did I mention yum???

Haha tell me how you like this if you make it!!!!!!

XX
E



No comments:

Post a Comment