Thursday, April 10, 2014

NEW Lululemon + Victoria's Secret

I am back with another shopping post, Lululemon, what else??? Do you know whose blog this is??

I have been sick lately [ gallbladder issues YAY ] and needed some retail therapy

Along with a Sprinkles cupcake run....ha

I needed a new pair of crops and previously tried on the Live Natural crops and loved the cotton and the fit. I didn't have a cotton pair and the feel and fit was amazing. So I went in and grabbed those along with the WU cotton roll down crops.

Thinking I wasn't going to like them as much, I tried them on, f'n loved them and decided to purchase.






Subtle leg logo
I got the dark gray. It was between that or the green which I am sure will be joining this pair shortly...


With the waist folded
I like it better that way vs the high waist. I think the fabric of the crop along with the folding of the waist creates a very flattering look.

I DID back squat in these and they held up alright. Depends on the metcon, have any of you ladies worn the cotton while working out??

I also tried on the Ebb To Street pant and ughhhh horrible fit! Baggy in the crotch and loose around my legs...but they look cute on everyone else!!

 [ love the baggies ]




Died and went to heaven...
I saw this bra online and was like *eh maybe* so I tried on and literally loved it
Like lovey love loved it. NOT for the bustier ladies as it does not have support or removable cups let alone a place to put cups.

Girls with small boobies unite because this.is.everything.


Peeking out from my mountain tank, I loved the antidote pop for spring
Also wearing the awesome speed shorts

I wanted another pair of those buuuuuut it seems the 'colorful' ones are made of a stiffer fabric that I don't like. I will forever love my black pair




Had to throw in these cute cheekies from VS

I die for a cheeky bikini 

;)

XX
E

No comments:

Post a Comment