Monday, March 3, 2014

Recipe: Balsamic Glazed Chicken

 Hey y'all, I'm back with another healthy and quick dinner post. Completely clean but tastes as if it isn't. So the only time consuming part about this is marinating the chicken which you could do either overnight or before you go to work and will be ready for dinner when you get home. Whenever I want a quick dinner I always grill veggies and/or chicken because I make it a habit to have both on hand at all times.

Below, I will explain everything picture by picture

:)

Balsamic Glazed Chicken Recipe

I marinated this batch for a couple hours but its up to you of you want to marinate over night or for just a few hours.
So whats in the marinate??
Recipe: (rough guess sorry! I don't measure)
- juice of 1 lemon
- small spoonful of dijon mustard 
-1 clove of fresh garlic { this garlic press }
-enough olive oil/balsamic vinegar to completely coat the chicken
usually a little more oil than vinegar

Once done marinating, I heat up a non-stick pan and put some of my favorite coconut oil to grill them in. I continually add in some of the marinate as well to really make a nice coating for the chicken


Once done with the chicken, I throw in an entire chopped yellow pepper. NOTE: I use all colors of peppers this happened to be the one I had at the time. The more colorful, the better ;)





The final product is a delicious and quick meal you can prepare on the fly. Simple ingredients always make the best dinners. I mean, am I right?!

Tell me if you all try this and of course if you have any other recipes please leave them in the comments! I am always looking for new ones!

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment