Totally made up the recipe....do y'all do that??
I am very brave in the kitchen and will constantly throw things together hoping they come out in one piece!!!
Here's a recipe that not only came out pretty well, my picky ass BF loved them.
Deets below, tell me if you make them!!
Don't ^^ those look amazing?!
- 1 cup of organic granola (or oats)
- Roughly half a cup of cashews (or another nut of your choice)
- 2-3 Tbsps of organic cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp of ground chia
- 2-3 Tbsp of homemade or organic peanut butter
-A bowl of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Almond milk to make it a paste consistency
I used my VitaMix to mix all ingredients ( except the coconut ) until the perfect consistency. I added in little by little the almond milk so I don't have an exact measurement there.
Once blended and still a little chunky I used a small cookie scoop to make even perfect balls, stuck them in the fridge for 10-15m and there ya have it.
A super simple sweet treat that will most definitely satisfy your choc cravings
BTW I like them frozen best ;)