Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cacao Ball Recipe

GUILTY..... I made these on a whim

Totally made up the recipe....do y'all do that??

I am very brave in the kitchen and will constantly throw things together hoping they come out in one piece!!!

Here's a recipe that not only came out pretty well, my picky ass BF loved them.

Deets below, tell me if you make them!!


Don't ^^ those look amazing?!

Recipe:
- 1 cup of organic granola (or oats)
- Roughly half a cup of cashews (or another nut of your choice)
- 2-3 Tbsps of organic cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp of ground chia
- 2-3 Tbsp of homemade or organic peanut butter
- Almond milk to make it a paste consistency

I used my VitaMix to mix all ingredients ( except the coconut ) until the perfect consistency. I added in little by little the almond milk so I don't have an exact measurement there. 

Once blended and still a little chunky I used a small cookie scoop to make even perfect balls, stuck them in the fridge for 10-15m and there ya have it.

A super simple sweet treat that will most definitely satisfy your choc cravings

BTW I like them frozen best ;)

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment