Saturday, February 22, 2014

Product Review: CapriClear

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, I am here with an amazing product review.

I am sort of majorly obsessed with products that do double duty. I mean....anything to make my life easier right?!

This is a product designed for people with super sensitive skin or eczema. I have neither BUT, if you have read any of my previous posts you know how much I love coconut oil and all of it's amazeballs uses. The reason I love this product is because it is 100% fractionated coconut oil!!! It is called CapriClear

WTF is fractionated coconut oil you ask?!
Well it is literally a 'fraction' of coconut oil. To cut out all the scientific mumbo jumbo, it is the medium chain triglyceride oil because it is primarily the medium-chain caprylic and capric acids that make up the bulk of the oil. Also, the coconut 'smell' is eliminated and the shelf life is greatly increased due to this process.

So why is it good for me?
First of all, it is a ONE ingredient product { hallelujah!!!! } and it is good for sensitive, dry flakey skin, stretch marks, scars, etc! Being an Esthetician I am helping people with all kinds of skin conditions on a day to day basis and this is truly an amazing product that I use and recommend to all kinds of people. With the great price point, it is affordable to most everyone as well.

How do I use it?
Here's the fun part, I literally use it for everything!! From a nighttime oil treatment for my face, to a lash and brow growth serum, to my hair!! Yup, my hair, it has replaced my Moroccan Oil. But more on that in another post.

Get your paws on it HERE!

xx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment