Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lusting Over: Nike Flyknit Air Max

Ummmmmmm, am I the only one who's late on the Flyknit Air Max train??

I mean they are beauties!! Although, not the ideal Crossfit shoe, I honestly probably wouldnt even try in them. They are more of running around town Nikes.

My love for Nike has never once waned even though everything Crossfit is Reebok. I am not partial to Reebok clothing but the Nano 3.0's are fantastic. I am still a Nike girl at heart. I have soooo mannnyyy pairsss of Free's haha.

Back to these beautiful babies....

Nike Flyknit Air Max Women's Running Shoe

My boyfriend hates these HA, but I am so in love. I have never owned Air Maxs but I hear they are dreamy on your feet.

The only downfall, the steep price tag at a whopping $225, they will most definitely be on my birthday list.

What do y'all think??

XX
e





No comments:

Post a Comment