Friday, January 25, 2013

Fitness Friday: Tone It Up

Happy fitness friday y'all! I want to talk to you about one of of my all time favorite websites Tone It Up! It is sort of like a blog/fitness website that two amazing, beautiful, inspiring ladies run: Karena and Katrina. I do at least 3 of their workouts a day from their YouTube channel. Their workouts are straight to the point and really give a great burn, plus you can do them anywhere { aka my living room ;) }
They also have a workout dvd you can do at home: purchase here!

Right now they are doing a 'Love your body' series and it ends on Valentine's Day! They are doing specific workouts and tons of giveaways from Victoria's Secret. Follow their Instagram: karenakatrina for amazing recipes, motivation, and workout tips!

Today I am going to show you some of my favorite workouts of theirs that I do everyday!

Beach Arms for Summer!


Leg and Booty Workout


Love Your Abs Workout



Hope you check out their website and enjoy the burn :D
xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment