Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beauty Review: Weleda Sea Buckthorn


Hey there everyone, ready for a beauty review?? I've been a bit busy as I got a job last week so sorry for the lack of posts, buuuuuuuut I found some new products I hope you all will enjoy!

This past week at Target I found that^ Weleda trio on sale for a mere $12! AND I needed new body wash and lotion! Yay! I have been wanting to try their Sea Buckthorn for some time now and I am so glad I did!

The Scent:
is to die for! I love a good citrus-y scent and this one is amaze. Its like yummy, fresh, juicy tangerines :D Citrus is really invigorating for your senses as well. It is a very uplifting scent and I really like that.

About Sea Buckthorn:
It is actually a fruit & oil and you can use it on your skin or ingest it via pill form. When the fruit is pressed thats how the oil is released. Read more about it here!

The Body Wash:
Yummy, yummy, yummy and did I mention yummy? I have a thing for lavender { as you know } but also a thing for citrus haa. I mean there's not much I can say about this body wash or any other for that matter, its only purpose it to clean me and it does that job while being creamy and smelling too good to eat :) Purchase the body wash here!
The bottle says:
"This revitalizing body wash contains organic sea buckthorn oil to help nourish your skin. Sundrenched  oranges and grapefruit from pure essential oils unfold a fresh, fruity aroma..."

The Replenishing Body Lotion
Ooooooh now this is a real treat. This isn't their regular body lotion { although I am sure that one is great too } but it is their lotion for dry skin. Obvi my skin is drier since it is winter and this body lotion is by far my favorite I have tried probably in the past year!!!!!! It is soothing, nourishing, just plain amazing.
The bottle says:
" This replenishing body lotion with organic sea buckthorn and skin related fatty acids provides lasting care for dry skin, while protecting skin from moisture loss."
I love slathering this on right after I step out of the shower, my skin literally drinks this up.
Purchase the replenishing lotion here!

I haven't tried the sample body oil yet but I am sure it is just as lovely as the other products! I just love that the scents of all Weleda products are not artificial in the least. They all smell so amazing. I hope you enjoyed this post, any requests leave in the comments below

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment