Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivational Monday



 Happy MM everyone! This Monday I want to talk about something I have been pondering lately, and that is 'perspective'. I think as we get older we become a little wiser and obvi more experienced in life, and the past few months it has been very refreshing for me to get some perspective on where I've been and where I want to go. I feel as though I am in a transition phase in my life, kind of like in limbo. Are any of you feeling the same way?? I am just starting my career which is fantastic and I get to help people everyday, which is very rewarding and I am definitely a "giver" more so than "receiver" and I really enjoy helping even if it is in such a small way. So there's that whole thing, but I know that I want so much more out of my life. I want to laugh everyday, find my soulmate who I will be lucky enough to spend everyday of my life with, travel the world, meet new people, eat amazing food, and most of all be happy every.single.day. I mean is that so much to ask for?! Haha, maybe so but I am only on this beautiful Earth once { that I know of :) } so I am going to try with every fiber of my being to literally take a step back everyday and just feel the love surrounding me. I think if you, like me, were in a 5+ year relationship at some point in your life it can really distract you from so many other things.
{ Or if your like a serial dater, which I am NOT at ALL! haha }
I forgot about MY life and now that I look back I have no regrets but it just makes your realize how much you take for granted. Or perhaps it is just this transition phase that has me all philosophical on y'all. I am really enjoying the time I have spent on me and my soul these last few months. I really hope I don't ever forget how this moment feels. Either way, I want to remember my life in a way that I can leave this world saying damn, I really lived, not just.....lived.

And so I leave you with some inspirational and motivational quotes that hopefully give you some perspective as well :D
Did I just get too personal??? Haha



{ great perspective }



:)








































xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment