Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pulled Muscles...

Are NO fun!!
I have been in so much pain the last couple days. I pulled a muscle in my chest like right behind one of my boobs. I can't laugh, turn to my right, or exhale too fast. It is quite lame and has definitely changed my workouts since I can't do upper body for a while. I've never had a pulled muscle in my chest before so this sucks pretty bad. Haha, enough of my rant right?

Sorry! I had to vent it is annoying the crap out of me!!!!

On to something more exciting, I want to show you all some things on my Christmas list cause I think its fun to see what people want and so on. These are going to be all fitness items and I'll do different categories as the weeks come leading up to Christmas. Clearly this wasn't a planned blog post today << can't you tell? >> haha but we are going to make the best of it! So without boring y'all anymore, I am going to show you some things on my xmas wish list this year!

1. New Sneaks
This is embarrassing but right now I don't own a pair! Yikes! So I have been researching which ones I want {{because I am so picky}} and I have come up with these Nikes in the shade pictured below. Ob-sessed with the neon yellow color haha. I've always been a Nike gal when it comes to sneaks and these are just too pretty. Us girls like to be pretty even when we sweat ;)


2. New Water Bottle
If you don't know by now, I am kinda obsessed with putting fresh organic lemon juice in me water. So when I found this bottle, it was love at first sight!!! I mean isn't it amazing?? It keeps the nasties from getting into your water and keeps the rind for about a day or so, something like that. Either way it makes squeezing fresh citrus juice into your water a breeze!


3. FlipBelt Fitness Storage Belt
OpenSky is easily one of my favorite websites so I was ecstatic when I found this fitness belt on there! You can store your phone, money, credit cards, etc. in it all while working out. It is a cool idea, especially if I plan on joining a gym sometime soon. I love that neon yellow color she's wearing [[ see a theme??? ]] 



4. Food Steamer
Not really fitness accessories, but still in with the healthy lifestyle items. I've been wanting a food steamer for quite some time now and this one is pretty badass looking. Its got all different tiers to cook all your food at once! Neato! Plus those steamer baskets you can get for your stove just get nasty and go bad too quick.


Well, there y'all have it! Part of my Christmas List! Are any of you asking for fitness/health items too?!

xx
e


No comments:

Post a Comment