Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I have been relaxing and enjoying the familys company. Did any of you go Black Friday shopping?? OMG, we went at 9p, to Target and it was insane haha I can't imagine how cray the midnight shoppers were. That was our first experience on Black Fri and I can tell you I won't be doing it again. Cyber Monday is tomorrow which of course is my favorite since I am an avid online shopper :)

Regular posts will be returning next week! I am doing a 5K in about 2 weeks so I will be training and I am so excited since this is my first real [marathon] type race. I am doing it with the besties so I will have all the support I will need! Back to the grind tomorrow I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!

xx
e


No comments:

Post a Comment