Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivational Monday

Happy < holiday week > MM y'all! Todays motivation will be about being thankful for what we have in our lives. I think at some point, as you get older you really start realizing what's important. I want to challenge you all to think of 5 things you are thankful for [and write them down!] I try and do this every week regardless, but it is Thanksgiving week so I want you all to do it too. You can leave me a comment, write it down on a sticky note and hang it in your bathroom to see every morning, I mean whatever forces you to look at it! And everyday, I want you all to read out those 5 things and really reflect on them, just for a couple minutes a day.






I think in our world today, we all tend to forget what we have because we are soooo caught up in things we want or things we want to achieve. I admit I have been a victim of this too!!! And I know you have too whether you want to admit it or not! Either way, everyone has something to be thankful for.
So here are my 5 things...

1. My family: Who has always loved and supported me unconditionally(and always will!).
2. This Blog: Silly? No. It has allowed me to be creative in a way I never thought possible! I hope to inspire at least one of you with my stories and advice.
3. Our Country: Although we may not all have the same political opinions {ughhh I hate politics} we all share the same love for our unified country. Land of the free...
4. This Life: Each and every one of us is here for a reason. Maybe you aren't sure of your purpose yet but I promise you, once you realize it, your life will be forever changed.
5. LOVE: Because without it, well, this life would not be worth living.

I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with love, family, friends, good food/drinks, and happiness.

xx
e


No comments:

Post a Comment