Monday, July 28, 2014

LORAC Pro 2 Palette

I have been playing around with the LORAC Pro 2 palette at work, getting a feel for the colors and I just love it.

Below are a couple looks [ sorry for the poor shots of the eyes ] that I created with some of the shades.

Cannot wait to invest in this palette! Such a great mix of colors esp if you are just getting into eyeshadow, the LORAC palette or my other favorite the original Naked palette both have a great mix of neutral and darker shades.


Look 1
Both looks are very subtle and matte but I will list below exactly what I did
1. Used 'Buff' all over the lid all the way up to the brow bone
2. Used 'Nectar' which is an orangey shade to play up my fading tan as a transition shade
3. Followed that with 'Lt Brown' on the outer corners and crease as well as smoked out the lower lash line with the brown
4. Finished off with a little more 'Buff' below brow bone

Super simple day time smoke with a hint of peachy-orange. Nectar is such a gorgeous shade  

And of course all over my face was iT Cosmetics { !!!! } 





Look 2
A bit more of a cool toned look and still all matte
1. Used 'Buff' all over lid and up to brow bone 
2. Started with 'Lt. Brown' as my transition shade
3. Followed with 'Cool Gray' on outer corner and into crease
4. Smoked out lower lash line with  some 'Lt. Brown' and a Mally eye liner


Check out this palette!!

XX
E

No comments:

Post a Comment