Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Progression


I've been thinking a lot lately about progress and what it actually means.


prog·ress

  [n. prog-res, -ruhor, esp. British, proh-gres; v. pruh-gres] 
noun
a movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage



This was probably my favorite definition of the word. It is a positive thing to progress in life. Mind, body and soul. And as the quote above states, we truly cannot move forward in life without change. Changing our minds, changing our environment, changing whatever it is you need to change to progress in life. Generally it is a difficult thing change, but it is inevitable for progress to happen, we need change. 





Another thing to think about. Whether your progress is getting your dog to behave or whether it is a life journey such as mine in the fitness and health world. We need to remember that sllooowww progress IS progress. I like to look back at pictures of myself and I am like wow I was a lot smaller back then. Not that I am big per say now, but a lot more muscular. Fit is sexy y'all. 

Are any of you all on some kind of personal journey? I would love to hear your stories! I love using the blog platform to unite women ( and men! ) of all ages, sizes, life paths, etc. in a positive way. We need to support each other more and motivate each other, not tear one another down. No negativity here!!!!

So tell me your journey I would love to know more!

xx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment