Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions?


I honestly hate that word 'resolution'. Why? Because its just so definite; so black and white. And life is definitely not black and white. The official definition is "A firm decision to do or not to do something." It's almost like we put way to much pressure on ourselves to succeed. And if we don't meet our goals, our self-esteem is shot, we beat ourselves up. I love having goals, it is a part of constantly looking forward and moving forward in life. We need goals. So as every new year approaches, I focus on being  a better person than I was the year before, the day before, the hour before. It is important to me to have attainable and realistic expectations of myself. I love the crazy goals I have for myself too, they keep me suuuppperr motivated. But I am going to share with you some of my more realistic, positive aspirations for my best year yet: 2013.

1. Live a Healthier Lifestyle: 
Now, I am already super healthy as it is! I try very hard to eat clean every day but we all have our indulgences and slip ups occasionally. I just want to find that perfect harmonious balance in my life that works for me.

2. Be Positive: Everyday
I always, always look at the best of every situation and I want to keep that going into 2013. I feel if I am always thinking positive, positive things will come to me ie: The Secret. This book changed my life in 2012 and I will be implementing it in 2013, and for the rest of my life!

3. Be The Change... :
I had some very big changes in my personal life last year and this year will be the year of me becoming me 100% again. Life always throws curve-balls but we cant ever forget who we are deep down. I know this year will be my year and I am so excited for you all to be on this journey with me.

4. Travel More:
I have been very fortunate in my life to have traveled all over the world already. It is one of the things that makes me, me. Traveling has been in my blood since I was born { ha does that sound lame?? }. Either way its true, and this year I plan to do it sooooo much more. It makes me so happy to experience new things, meet new people, and explore new places.

5. Expand My Blog:
I really, really have a passion for what I do. I love skin care, natural beauty products, fitness, clean eating, and so much more. I hope that my blog reaches even more people in 2013. I want to inspire you, even just for a second. I want to challenge you, support you, and be here if you ever need anything.

6. Get My Best Body:
Does that seem silly? It's really about taking care of myself every.single.day. Even if I don't want to workout; I will because it is a lifestyle. Like I said earlier, I want this year to be my best year everrrr so I want my best body everrrr. Haha.

7. To Inspire:
I want to inspire just one of you! Or more, hopefully! I want to inspire those I meet to better themselves. If I can help just one of you, well then my job is done :)

I hope you all enjoyed some [[most]] of my New Year's Goals!!! Tell me some of yours please I would love to hear them!! Happy New Year everyone I truly appreciate all of the support you gave me the last few months!!

xxxxx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment