Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Day & Recent Outfit Pics

 I hope everyone had an amaazzeee Christmas with family and friends!! I was very lucky and blessed this year with the things I received. I am going to show you a little sneak peek into my Christmas Day, and feel free to tell me what you got/how you spent your holiday!! Don't forget to follow me for daily pics on Insta! [[ @naturallyem ]]



{ From the best pops ever. So excited to try my Yurbuds }



{Christmas prezzy} Riedel pink BCA champagne flutes! Ob....sessed.


{ Holiday Mani by Essie }



{ Some amazing gifts I received this year }



{ The Polar heart rate watch I had nooo clue I was getting ahhh do any of you have one of these??? }



Jeans X Blouse X Bralette }


{ Obsessed with the open back on this top! }


{ One of my moms presents, so gorgeous! }


{ Wearing my LeveL workout belt with the new kicks! This will come in handy at the gym }


Merry Christmas from Walker!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! And I also hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve!!! Remember, with a new year comes a fresh start, and boy am I ready!

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment