Monday, January 14, 2013

Motivational Monday: Polar FT40



Happy Motivational Monday everyone! Today I am going to talk about one of my Christmas presents the Polar FT40 heart rate watch. Sooooo I have seen this watch on quite a few insta ladies I follow and  I have wanted one for a long time! So I was surprised by Santa and this lovely watch was mine! It is so cool and comfortable on your wrist. I obvi had to have white since I am obsessed with all things white  { macbook, car, phone, etc. } haha.
But for reals, this is my new favorite tool. I cant wait to wear it to the gym. So far I have been using it for my at home workouts and running.

How it Works:
First you have to wet the electrodes on the part that goes under your sports bra/boobies. Then you start your exercise on the watch and it tracks your heart rate through that { as you can see below }. When your workout is over, you click it to stop that workout and you can scroll through and see calories burned, max/min heart rate, % of each calorie that was fat burned, etc. It is pretty cool.


One Complaint?
That they make a smaller band for around your bust!!!! Mine is on the tightest it can go and somehow she still seems loose. Anyone know if they make smaller bands? I guess it's not that big of a deal its just kinda annoying. But so far I have no problems with this watch and am super excited to see how it fares at the gym when I get my membership { still working on that }.

Do any of you have this watch or another Polar watch?? What are your thoughts on it?

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment