Monday, December 17, 2012

Motivational Monday

It is the official last full week before Christmas!!! How are you all preparing?? I still have some shopping to do, BTW if you do too Sephora is offering free shipping! on orders of just $25 with code RMNSHIP. But hurry, it ends TODAY!!

This week is going to be busy, so I won't be posting too much but follow me on Instagram @naturallyem to keep up with my daily pics! I post there a lot and it's much easier to connect with you there when I am super busy! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday week filled with friends, family, and love. My heart goes out to those in Newtown, pray for their families this season. I can't even imagine what they are going through.
I hope everyone is staying healthy these next couple weeks. Its going to be very hard, but worth it in the end! Just add a couple more workouts to your routine to combat those extra cals.
 I hope to have a Tarte review coming soon since I have found a couple new products I love and can't wait to share. Sorry this is a random MM but hopefully you understand! Here's a few pics to keep you inspired!! xxxx


{{ Got me some new UA Cold Gear <----Under $50! }}


{{ Yummy cocktail idea }}


{{ Who doesn't love some great ab motivation?? }}


{{ Great Quote }}


{{ LOVE me some Joe haha }}

Have a fab week everyone!

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment