Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Eco-Beauty Picks

Some of you may or may not know that I use only natural beauty products! A lot of people think that eco beauty products are boring or may not have as many choices as normal products, buuuuut that is so not true anymore! In recent years the organic beauty industry has grown rapidly and there are a lot more choices than there used to be. So here are some of my summer picks. What are some of your summer beauty picks?

Scotch Naturals nail polish.

RMS Beauty products.

Dr. Alkaitis Soothing Gel

Youngblood Mineral Tint

Youngblood Lip Gloss

Youngblood Mineral Radiance 

Coola Sunblock

Ilia Lip Care

xo
e

1 comment:

  1. I use my mineral foundation from EDM, Meow and Alima. My moisturizer is weleda and sunscreen is Josie Maran. Couldn't find an organic one yet.

    ReplyDelete