Saturday, June 23, 2012

Makeup Musts: My Everyday Look

Day to day, I pretty much wear the same staple makeup items. I am pretty low key when it comes to my makeup look. My philosophy is "quality over quantity". When I watch these girls on YouTube do makeup collection videos, I can't believe how much crap they have (and never use). It was almost appalling! I like to have really good, staple pieces in my collection. Now granted, this is only a few of my favorite everyday items (I don't wear all of them at once!). So here goes the peek into my makeup bag...


{ Kate Spade Makeup Bag- similar }


RMS Beauty Living Luminizer- the.best.highlighter.ever.
{ Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer- a subtle, natural glow }
Tarte Maracuja Blush and Glow- 2 in one! The blush is beautiful as well as the highlight }
Vapour Mezmerize Shimmer Eye Color in Sugar- the perfect everyday shade for your lid }
Tarte SmolderEyes Liner in brown- super easy to smudge to create a day time smoke out }


Youngblood Mineral Radiance Creme Powder Foundation- only on the spots I need it on
Jane Iredale Amazing Base- love this on light days & it's SPF 20 }


{ Tarte Lip Tint in Perky- perfect baby pink }
Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate- another perfect, everyday coral }
{ The All Natural Face vegan lip gloss Peppermint Stick- glossy pink lips! }

Like I said before, these are just some of my favorites I regularly reach for. I am very minimalistic when it comes to cosmetics, but I love trying new ones. Especially if they are natural or organic! More beauty to come :)

xx
e




No comments:

Post a Comment