Sunday, March 17, 2013

Relaxing and Rest Days

Hi my lovies! Boy have I missed you. Today I want to talk about one of my favorite things that I don't get to do very often anymore; and that is relaxing. And I mean, no phone, no computer---> pure bliss.
I love me some me time! And to do that I love taking nice relaxing bubble baths with a glass of champs. As you can see below
I meaaan other than swapping the tub for a beach, what could be better???

Now there are many ways to relax as well, even working out helps me relax which brings me to my next point: rest days!!
So recently I started doing a lot of cardio and overdid it pulling my hip flexor { ouchie! }
I was doing 10k's like errrrrday and I wasn't taking rest days! Which are super duper important when doing any kind of exercise, tsk, tsk Em.

So how do you take your rest days and what helps you relax?







xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment