Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Shades + More


So.totally.obsessed. with my new Ray Bans!! I've been eyeing this particular combo since it came out in December and have yet to see someone in person wearing them. So I decided with my coupon and gift card in hand I would purchase them for spring/summer. What do you think? If you know me, you know all I wear are Rays haha I just love them all.

On to other news, I recently got a full time Esthetician job which I LOVE, but it leaves me little time for blogging which I also love. These have been how my days have gone as of late: wake up, get ready for work, work, gym sesh, then home to eat dinner and sleep! So I am trying to figure out how to be better at multi-tasking { tsk, tsk em }. I am the WORST at it haha but I hope you all can understand and stick it out just a little bit longer till I figure my sh!t stuff out.

Rays here!
Paula Bianco scarf here!

Much love to you all!

xx
e



No comments:

Post a Comment