Monday, December 24, 2012

Motivational Monday



First off, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas Eve! Today, and tomorrow are all about being with family and those you love. I want to thank everyone who has supported me in life, in this blog, and anywhere else! I am so thankful to be surrounded by love each and every day. The most important thing in life is love; our lives are spent searching for it, finding it, keeping it, losing it, and doing it all over again. The holiday season always reminds me of this even though its something that should be thought about every day, all year long. The events that have happened in the last couple weeks and even in my own personal life, remind me that life is a gift and sooo precious. So please, remind the people in your life you love them because you never know what kind of battles they are fighting.



[[ Pomosa, perfect Christmas Eve or Christmas day cocktail ]]


[[ Christmas Eve in Berlin ]]

I am wishing everyone a wonderful & magical Christmas Eve!
xx
e


No comments:

Post a Comment