Friday, November 2, 2012

InstyEm


Bracelet // watch // denim // flats }


Post workout errands in my uggs :)


Coming soon the the shop! Its the Petite Marshmallow


Homemade Cinny rolls soooo good! Such a splurge!


Thought this was cray, but its actually really amazing and so much better for you than reg pb.


Supporting BCA!!


A typical breakfast: egg whites w/ Braggs no salt seasoning & sesame seeds w/ organic toast


My most recent juice. I used beets! It was sooo good!

I will be doing more fitness, diet posts next week! As well as what workouts I like etc. Living a clean lifestyle with splurges here and there is very important to me! I'll be sharing more about my diet and what healthy foods I like to eat so I hope you all will enjoy those posts!

xx
e







No comments:

Post a Comment