Thursday, November 15, 2012

DIY: Sugar Body Scrub

This will kind of be complementary to my last post about keeping those gams silky smooth during these harsh winter months. As much as I like to be lazy and purchase a sugar scrub, it is a lot of fun and a lot cheaper to create your own!

I use very simple ingredients and I buy them all from Amazon because it is sooo much cheaper on there than my natural health food store.
Ingredients:
-Sweet Almond Oil(my favorite) or Grape Seed Oil
-Organic Sugar<< Sometimes I also add Brown Sugar for a sizable mix of sugars
-Glass Jar for mixing and storing, although I only make enough for each time
-Any kind of stirring device


[What mine looks like]

Literally, all you do is put all the ingredients in the glass jar and mix until desired consistency. I don't like my scrub saturated with oil, but you want to use just enough to make a little paste. And that's it!! Super easy and simple ingredients most of you have in your homes already. A little side note on the oils: I like sweet almond because its not as sticky as the grape seed. But right now all I have is grape seed so use what you got even if its olive!!

xx
e


No comments:

Post a Comment