Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dreams


dream

  [dreem]  Show IPA noun, verb, dreamed ordreamt, dream·ing, adjective
noun
1.
a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passingthrough the mind during sleep.
2.
the sleeping state in which this occurs.
3.
an object seen in a dream.
4.
an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
5.
a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.



I am most interested in 3-5. Dreams. How many of you are truly following your dreams? Probably not that many.

This post was going to be about something totally different but a recent conversation with a new friend re-inspired me to keep dreaming, and never forget my true dreams. Our lives are meant to dream and to live out our dreams each and every day. If you're not, then you must re examine your life! One of my biggest dreams is to travel the world. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled many, many places thus far, but for me, to keep traveling is to keep dreaming. Never ever forget your dreams and never let anyone tell you that you cannot achieve them!











xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment